Powerful miracle 'PRAYER to remove Witchcraft , CURSES and Negativity from your family Life.


Powerful miracle 'PRAYER to remove Witchcraft , CURSES and Negativity from your family Life.

Spiritual Principles for Continued Protection

Psalm 91: Regularly pray Psalm 91 over your home and family as a declaration of God's protection.

The Blood of Jesus: Actively plead the blood of Jesus over your daily life, finances, and relationships to block and destroy evil assignments.

Powerful Prayer for Protection & Deliverance.......

"Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, thanking You for Your love and mercy. Abba Father, I trust in Your power as my Refuge and Fortress.

By the blood of Jesus, I break every generational curse, spoken curse, evil decree, and act of witchcraft, voodoo, or magic aimed at my family

: I command every spirit of jealousy, envy, strife, and chaos to leave my home immediately. I bind all monitoring spirits and evil intentions that intend to cause destruction, sickness, or poverty in my family life.

I plead the blood of Jesus over the doorposts, windows, and every corner of my home. I declare this house a sanctuary of peace, love, and divine presence. Let no evil presence remain in this dwelling.

Lord, I ask You to send Your angels to encamp around my family, going before us, behind us, and beside us to protect us from harm and accident.

I declare that no weapon formed against my family shall prosper. I ask for the restoration of health, joy, and peace. I claim the blessings of Abraham over my home.

Thank You, Lord, for setting us free and for the victory that comes through the blood of Jesus. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen

.Please donate for the Gospel Ministry'..and our orphanage .........Your small financial help can  make  orphan Children  Happy..

When you give something in the name of Lord you will receive hundredfold return .

Googlepay id-- varghese3u-3@okaxis
Name : Varghese Nagappan  .   .  
Account Number:  5315393704.    
Bank: Axis Bank 
Branch: .  Pune, India
SWIFT Code: AXISINBB.          . 
  IFSC:  UTIB0005144
Account Number:  5315393704
**********God Bless You*********


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worlds Most Powerful Prayer for Financial Breakthrough and Healing.

----> 2026 powerful miracle prayers that Lord answers

Jesus Christ is coming soon @@@ Four Powerful Miracle Prayers that God Answers. & Secret Miracle Bible Verses to Receive Great Blessings. Lord will provide Money, Healing, Holy Spirit , and remove Witchcraft & curses. from your Life @@@